Billy Don Burns / Josh Morningstar - Brothers Of The Music LP
Brand new double lp vinyl record from Billy Don Burns and Josh Morningstar set to release the week of December 11th on vinyl record. The digital version will release to all digital media outlets on Friday December the 11th.
All pre-orders will be on a translucent red vinyl and limited to 300 copies.
LP 1 - Side A
1. Brothers of the Music (1:16)
2. Josh Morningstar - The Plea (3:59)
3. Intro to Gaylor Creek Church (0:30)
4. Billy Don Burns - Church At Gaylor Creek (2:15)
5. Ramblin’ Man Talk (2:07)
6. Josh Morningstar - Ramblin' Man Chapter 33 (4:15)
LP 1 - Side B
7. Talkin’ on Hank Williams (3:44)
8. Billy Don Burns - Hank Williams Woman (3:44)
9. Hard Touring Dialog (2:41)
10. Josh Morningstar - Let Her Leave (3:30)
11. Reliving Writing A Song (0:40)
12. Billy Don Burns - Outskirts of Desperate (2:46)
LP 2 - Side C
13. Josh Talking about Billy Don Going out in his boots (1:01)
14. Josh Morningstar / Jeff “Bearcat” Bunch - Goin’ Out In My Boots (2:55)
15. Writing on Gram Parsons (1:25)
16. Billy Don Burns - Gram Parsons (2:38)
17. Road stories about old photos (1:11)
18. Josh Morningstar - Faded Photos (4:05)
LP 2 - Side D
19. Speaking on influences (2:06)
20. Josh Morningstar - Sanitarium Lovesick Blues (2:38)
21. Partners of the road (0:29)
22. Billy Don Burns - Brothers Of The Music (2:42)
23. Writing songs with Misty (0:34)
24. Billy Don Burns & Misty Brooke Jennings - Cool People Party (2:26)
25. Billy Don Burns - Motel Madness (3:12)
Billy Don Burns - Born To Ride Mens Tshirt
Underground country music icon Billy Don Burns wanted a tshirt design that reflected his love of all things motorcycles andas a the true grit character that he is. We were...
Billy Don Burns - Graveyard In Montgomery - CD
"I was on my way to do some gigs in Alabama and Florida, heading down I-65 through Montgomery. Once again I was telling myself, “Don’t stop at Hank’s grave.” After...
Billy Don Burns - Graveyard In Montgomery - Mens Tshirt
"I was on my way to do some gigs in Alabama and Florida, heading down I-65 through Montgomery. Once again, I was telling myself, “Don’t stop at Hank’s grave.” After...